13.10.11

WORKS OF 2011

I painted these paintings when I was in New York. It was my last summer. I got inspired by hipsters near my apartment in Brooklyn. Good Time!

The Wrestler#1, Acrylic on canvas
The Wrestler#2, Acrylic on canvas
The Wrestler#3, Acrylic on canvas
Lady with the red feather, Acrylic on canvas
Hello, Acrylic on canvas
Lady with the bird, Acrylic on canvas
Lady with the pink flower, Acrylic on canvas
Happy Grandpa, Acrylic on canvas
The Mask, Acrylic on canvas
Say What!?, Acrylic on canvas

Lady with the yellow flower, Acrylic on canvas
Shark Team #1, Acrylic on canvas

Shark Team #2, Acrylic on canvas
I meet her at the beach #1, Acrylic on canvas
I meet her at the beach #2, Acrylic on canvas
Tea Time, Acrylic on canvas

Hello Grandpa, Hello Grandma, Acrylic on canvas

We are look at someone at the beach., Acrylic on canvas
I am alone at the beach., Acrylic on canvas